ONLY GOD CAN CREATE FROM NOTHING

You may believe what you want to believe, as long as you are happy!
What one wants to prove is not an act of faith.



Friday, April 23, 2010

ENVIRONMENTAL SCULPTURE


April 21, 2010  TLU Sculpture 1 students go out to Starcke Park in Seguin to experience nature by creating art in it.
My concept:  Geometric in the organic space we worked in.  Adding color to draw attention.
I experienced the ridiculous fear of bugs that hide and live under the bark that has fallen off of the trees. 
Apparently one year an older woman was walking around to all of the sculptures and calling them a part of witch craft. 
After finishing our sculptures we walked around the site to view the other students' work.  It was a lot of fun, I hope to make it a point to do some of this on my own some time this summer!
I find it quite funny that spell check wants "Seguin" to be "Sequin."  Oh so sparkly!
This is how I'm going to start documenting my work since my professor said that I should have already been doing that.  Well then...here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment